This precious boy has brought so much joy into our lives! I could cry looking at these pics and thinking of how fast it's gone by. I know there are days in parenthood that can just feel like a lifetime or stages that seem like they may never end, but then woosh, he's 5 and about to be a kindergardener! I know that it'll seem like just a breath or two and he'll be graduating high school or worse yet, getting married! I can't even think about it! Will there ever be a woman good enough for him? Just kidding (sort of). :) I pray for that little girl all the time. Anyway, here are some pics of our baby boy turned little man. I know there's a lot, but I had a hard time even narrowing it down this much! Crap! this thing loads em opposite, so scroll down to start at the beginning. We love you, Noah!
happy birthday noah! it's so bittersweet each year isn't it? i love watching them grow, but wish it was in slow motion! great pictures! i can't believe how long your hair was! great lookin fam ;) oh, i almost didn't recognize you this am @ school. i don't know why i was thinking you had a chrysler van. i am usually out of it in the mornings anyway-not fully awake! have a good one!
Before you know it he will be just like my Jordan today!
I have prayed for all my childrens spouses for several years. Right now they are out there being raised by imperfect parents just like us. They need our prayers and our children deserve parents who will pray for their future! When God answers that prayer He will do it the only way He knows how...BIG!!!
I'm just a young woman who wants to know God more, who wants to become more like Him and who wants to be free! "Take these shackles off my feet, so I can dance! I just wanna praise You"
I adore my husband and our 2 young kids. I'm learning everyday how to be a better wife and mother. I want to be the kind they deserve and the kind that God wants me to be. I want to live Love to my family and to the world, enough that they would see Jesus.
I love music, dancing, praising, wakeboarding, and running. I love vacationing with our family. I love the women's Bible study that I'm in.
I love Jesus! (Even though my life and my thoughts don't always speak it well. I fall short so often.) I want to spend more time on my knees and facedown, everyday.
3 comments:
happy birthday noah! it's so bittersweet each year isn't it? i love watching them grow, but wish it was in slow motion! great pictures! i can't believe how long your hair was! great lookin fam ;) oh, i almost didn't recognize you this am @ school. i don't know why i was thinking you had a chrysler van. i am usually out of it in the mornings anyway-not fully awake! have a good one!
happy birthday baby boy!
Before you know it he will be just like my Jordan today!
I have prayed for all my childrens spouses for several years. Right now they are out there being raised by imperfect parents just like us. They need our prayers and our children deserve parents who will pray for their future! When God answers that prayer He will do it the only way He knows how...BIG!!!
Be blessed today!
:-) Those pictures were cute. Gosh - I hardly can remember Noah as a baby... what a cute little guy. Love you!
Post a Comment