Thursday, January 21, 2010

Bring Me Back

Hello Blog. You may not even recognize me. It's been so long.

Bring Me Back, Vineyard Music

Where I belong is at Your feet praising You
Where I belong is at Your feet touching You
Lord I need only You
Pour out Your life on me again

Bring me back to the place where I love the cross
Bring me back to the place where I'm on my knees
Bring me back to an undivided heart
Jesus bring me back to You


Take Me In, Shane Everett

Take me past the outer courts
Into the Holy place,
Past the brazen altar,
Lord, I want to see Your face.
Pass me by the crowds of people,
and priests who sing Your praise;
I hunger and thirst for Your righteousness
And I've only found one place.

Take me in to the Holy of Holies,
Take me in by the blood of the Lamb;
Take me in to the Holy of Holies,
Take the coal, cleanse my lips,
Here I am.
Take the coal, cleanse my lips,
Here I am.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Have you heard Kutless' version of "Take Me In"? It's my favorite!

Rachel said...

I've heard it and I like it, but I prefer Shane's version. It's so intimate.