Great song lyrics
Friend, by Desperation Band
All of my life is just to be Yours
All of my days there's one thing it's for
All that I've gained I count it as loss
There's only One that I want the most
O just to be Your friend
And just to lean upon You
I want to know the secrets of Your heart
Jesus make me Your friend
Jesus make me Your friend
To bear the mark of my Savior
To share the wounds of my King
To know the glory of my Jesus
To have the heart of my Friend
My Passion, by Travis Cottrell
You alone are my passion forever
Song of my soul, desire of my heart
You are alone are my passion, my treasure
I love You for all that You are
To the ends of the earth I will follow
There is nothing that I will not do
You alone are my reason for living
Jesus, my passion is You
Jesus, my passion is You
My Life, My Love, My God
You are my Life, my Love, my God
My Life, my Love, My God
You are my Life, my Love, My God
I just wish I could live this out better and not get so caught up in me...my life, my thoughts, my opinions, even when I think they are right or good. It's all about You, Jesus. There are so many songs that touch my heart, but these are two that are very fresh right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Just a random question. Do you like to write or draw?
Nicole,
SC
Ok, let me see if I can say it in a different way. Ummmmm, when I read some of your blogs and saw your picture, I don't know, I just really felt led to ask you that question. There is just something about you that leads me to believe you like to express yourself and that you "think" alot. Does that make any sense to you at all?
Well, I don't know why I felt impressed to ask you that question. All I know is that I did. I am a witer and an artist and I love to praise Him until I come out my clothes whether it is to Superchick or whether it is layin' in the floor wallowing in a pool of tissues to Kari Jobe. He is so worth it. And the more mistakes I make, and I make alot, the more worth my praise it seems He is. Do you like to listen to Christ for the Nations and KAri Jobe? Ever heard of them?
Post a Comment